Saturday, January 15, 2011

Number 1

This is my first blog. Ever. I needed something new to do. I still need something new to do - what happens when I finish this entry?

 Now, given what I know about blogs - i.e zero - I'm going to guess you just write about what you want to write about, right? Try and make it interesting for the reader? Okay then, here's a question for you: if you had absolutely nothing to do besides go to your part-time job for a month and a bit, what would you take up as a way to kill time? I have a course starting on February 21. That's a long time for me to wait with nothing to think about. I've thought maybe I could start researching the materials that will be part of the course, but as I don't actually know what the course content is, I could be learning something completely wrong without realising it. Unfortunately, I have nothing else to do. What would you reccomend?

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to be studying? Maybe some voluntary work in that area would be worth investigating, if possible...? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing Computer Networking. Unfortunately not an area where voluntary work is encouraged. I am, however, looking for a job in either a help-desk or a Networking position that can help with my studies. Ah, it's nice having a purpose! Thanks for your suggestion! Nice to know someone's reading! =D

    ReplyDelete